Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 12

 Ok I spent almost all day Saturday at a bar, and came in 2nd in a Cornhole tournament! We won our entire side of the bracket, then lost in the quarter finals, but we won out in the losers bracket so we got a chance to get the championship , but we lost in the finals to the same damn team… oh well there is always next year.
I did smoke a little more then I wanted to… But a lot less then I think I used to… total count 12 cigarettes in 1 Saturday with most of it spent at a bar!
Cornhole (bean bag toss, baggo or bags) is a lawn game in which players take turns throwing cornhole bags (cotton duck bags filled with feed corn) at a raised platform with a hole in the far end. These platforms are usually made with plywood or plastic and are often decorated. A corn bag in the hole scores 3 points, while one on the platform scores 1 point. Play continues until a player reaches the score of 21.


Monday starts the day where I am not SUPPOSED to smoke....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't screw with a guy that is in the middle of quitting smoking.