Monday, May 23, 2011

Ahhh this is a good day.

First, I didn’t even think about having a smoke today until I started writing this post (yay!) and I am sure the craving will be gone before I finish typing ;)

Second and most importantly, I AM WINNING!

My dastardly plan unfolds before my very eyes:
I was sitting in the customer service offices when my boss walked in to talk to one of the ladies up there and I noticed that he had in his hand a pen, not just any pen but one of the ones from his pen jar... (For background please read this) So I waited and watched… and what to my wondering eyes should appear but him trying to write a note and the pen dying mid sentence!!! AWESOME! It was all I could do not to have a huge dopey grin on my face. But as I was walking away I heard him say “That’s the 2nd pen that died on me today…” If my back wasn’t to him he would have seen my face light up like a Christmas tree in one of that sappy lifetime movies!

Ya, all that open flame is real safe...

Third, Our secretary made fresh cookies for us today! Chocolate chip toll house.

You see folks, this is all it takes to make me happy, the little things… 

And sometimes big things....

28 comments:

  1. Nice work on the pens and those big things my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am happy for you! i still didn't manage to do it :<

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, good practical joke!
    your nearly there, keep resisting the temptaion

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay cookies and big things... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sir, are a champion. Definitely gonna use that pen prank some day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was following you WINNing until I gazed at the last pic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm happy for you as well...and happy that you posted that last pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. cookies and boobs, i approve this post

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahahah idk why but i actually feel bad for your boss...

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHAHAHAH Great stuff man, congrats on going cold turkey from the smokes man. Also who is that chick with great breasts?? i needs to now man.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah what an idiot, her name is on the link. he thx bro

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you for that pic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahaha glad to see the pen idea came to fruition :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. messing with boss
    no smokes
    free cookies
    boobs

    you = #winning

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice day, the greatest thing was that it was the 2nd pen diying that day hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's awesome. Bet he'll be having a SEVEN BROKEN PEN C-C-C-COMBO

    ReplyDelete
  17. great work man , keep it up. and nice boobs .

    ReplyDelete
  18. Had to laugh hard because of the last picture and your comment on it :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. good story, last pic made it though :P

    ReplyDelete
  20. big things like that will make any man happy. GL.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thats one huge.... christmas tree

    ReplyDelete

Don't screw with a guy that is in the middle of quitting smoking.