Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 7

Ok so I totally smoked a lot over this holiday weekend. But there was much alcohol to be consumed and my will power was quite low… good thing I was still in my first week of “Smoke normally”

Today I start keeping close track of each cigarette and trying to identify triggers that cause me to smoke. I will need to look back at these in the coming weeks and see if I can over come them or if I have to make changes to my daily routine that will help me  not have to face the challenge to begin with. I think it is safe to say that the following image was a significant trigger!




Why are smoking and drinking so intertwined in my head?

1 comment:

  1. I don't smoke I used to Quit Cold Turkey....But when I drink all smoke a Carton

    ReplyDelete

Don't screw with a guy that is in the middle of quitting smoking.